Mission & Strategic Vision
PKSOI achieves its mission by facilitating information sharing, coordination, and integration among the US military, USG civilian agencies, IOs, multinational pertners, and NBOs in 5 broad areas:
- Collect, evaluate, and disseminate lessons learned
- Inform/support stability and peace operations policy development
- Develop and review stability and peace operations concepts and doctrine
- Develop and review civilian and military training and education programs
- Advise civilian/military in developing requirements and capabilities to plan, prepare , and execute Peace & Stability Operations
The US Army Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute promotes the collaborative development and integration of Peace and Stability capabilities across the US government and the international community in order to enable the success of future Peace and Stability activities and missions.